[Short Diary] Breast Augmentation Surgery in Korea

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 12월 21, 2017



Breast Augmentation Surgery in Korea







When I read the existing review that has been a long time since they got surgery.
But I am not to that extent..;;
I just wanted to write a review ASAP kkk
Anyway, I am not good photographer.
It compares to other pictures, but please look pretty.
Why do I take the pic like this??
Because I want to check how much the breast comes out!
Before the surgery, my cup size is aa, but now maybe C??or D??
I'm so happy I could cry.
These days, I keep trying that hold the breast shape.
I am so lazy girl than others but I am trying to my best.
It's still a long way from being in summer. but I've already bought a bikini.
I wish ASAP become the summer!!!



22th.Dec.2017 by Minji

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글