[Daily Short Dairy] Cheekbone Reduction Surgery in Korea

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 12월 19, 2017

CheekboneReductionSurgeryInKorea



I heard that there is known for cheekbone surgery in iWELL.
So I go there for the consultation.
When I talked with the general manager, she was so kind to me, and she could find my mind that Which one I want.
Furthermore, when I consult with the doctor, he could catch my mind.
So I made a surgery appointment on that day.

 Now it has been almost 3 months.
I don't mind about scarring now and the duration of the surgery is quite short time so I didn't feel burdensome.
when I searched the cheekbone surgery some of the people who underwent the facial contouring have side effect like sagging cheek. 
But I don't have such thing. Maybe I don't have flesh on my face kkk
but I have an uncountable thing...
When I wash my face I can't control my hand's power...
Well, I think I rubbed my face hard when I washed my face normally.
But I still like my facial line!!
Even when I take the photo, there is no shadow on my cheek!!
I hope just stay like this!!

Thank you!!


<If you want to get more information and consultation click here↓↓>
Email: iwellps@naver.com

Tel: (+82) 2-542-2017

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글