[Real Review] Breast Augmentation Surgery In Korea

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 12월 19, 2017





It has been almost 270dasy after the breast surgery with Allegan.

I feel so much better It becomes natural shape and smooth texture.

Now I definitely gained confidence after getting bigger breast.

When I wear the underwear I am so proud.
Even I am not wearing anything I can feel the volume.
Well, I think I did a good job on getting operation.

At that time I agonized the incision method between the axillary line and infra-mammary line.
But I chose the breast:
infra-mammary line.

Scarring is going light so as time goes by it gonna be disappeared.

I think the breast thing is most important for women even good for body shape and looking good outfit.
I really recommend the breast surgery!!!!!



<If you want to get more information and consultation click here↓↓>
Email: iwellps@naver.com

Tel: (+82) 2-542-2017

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 개의 댓글

  1. If you are looking for Breast Augmentation Surgery in India come to MedSpa. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap India's best plastic surgeon help you to make you understand all thing about Breast Augmentation.

    답글삭제
  2. Very Amazing blog Doctor. Breast implant is one of the most plastic surgery that done World wide. Dr. Amit Gupta is one of the most plastic surgeon in India. Are you looking for Breast Implant surgery in Delhi? You must be contact Dr. Amit Gupta.

    답글삭제