HAVE A GREAT EFFECT ON THE BREAST SURGERY.

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 12월 15, 2017

HAVE A GREAT EFFECT ON THE BREAST SURGERY.



I can wear a bikini confidently.






SURGICAL PART


Waterdrop Shaped Mammoplsty(breast surgery)



BEFORE THE SURGERY

breast surgery


I am a shopping mall model
As you know, this job is highly required appearance
So I have to compete with the models.
If it is known that the individual is not willing to lose their jobs, I am determined to come to Korea and make a decision in front of the camera, so I want to be confident in the camera. And if I'm not a model, I want to look more confident.


1 MONTH AFTER THE SURGERY

breast surgery


Amazing!! I have beautiful breasts!!
I just wear only nipple patch and body shaping underwear I can fell perfect volume of the breast.
One month after the surgery, The skin incision part has recovered substantially
I am so happy that I feel my breasts are softer.
Although still, I have swelling and pain, each individual person has a different recovery period,
I am just looking forward to is going to wait till I get fully recovered.
I met someone on the street recently. I seem like confidence person when I am walking on the street...
Rally I’ve recovered a lot of confidence.
I got a missing one thing that I write, I put 260cc silicon in my breasts because I have a small chest.


2 MONTHS AFTER THE SURGERY

breast surgery


I must not have to wear a wire bra, but I wonder and want to see my shape of my breast, so I just put on wire bra.
Wow, It is so impressive!!! Finally, I have cleavage!!
Now my swelling is almost gone, I can feel more smooth than before.
 Actually, I consider incision into under of breast, but I did incision into the armpit.
Because Before taking a bikini photo I was worried that I could see the scar so that the area is using scar care cream which was given by the hospital.  
So getting better. Sometimes I didn’t know what did I do a surgery.
I can get confidence more and more about my body


3 MONTHS AFTER THE SURGERY

breast surgery

As time goes by, my breasts look prettier.
I feel much better after receiving a high-frequency management at the hospital.
When I lie down or stand still, it feels like my own breasts and feels smooth and soft.
I'm so glad I could dress up now.
I have to buy lots of pretty underwear.
And I took a bikini photo recently, and I filmed it without a pad.
Now it's a confidence boost!!!
I think it's a important part of the body.
I really recommend Waterdrop shaped mammoplasty.!!!


breast surgery





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


<If you want to get more information and consultation click here↓↓>


Email: iwellps@naver.com





Tel: (+82) 2-542-2017


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글