Quick cheekbone reduction surgery review(Facial con+touring surgery)

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 12월 11, 2017

Quick cheekbone reduction surgery review(Facial contouring surgery)

Her real story that has changed her from 'old looking' to more 'youthful looking'!




iWELL Plastic Surgery



*The surgery areas :  

-Quick cheekbone reduction 
-3D sculpting Rhinoplasty
-Heart-Line fat graft
-Blue Rose lifting.


BEFORE


iWELL Plastic Surgery


Protruded cheek, Aquiline nose...
People used to tell me not only 'old looking' but also 'masculine-looking'.
And, one day I became jealous of my friend who has changed a lot after a
plastic surgery since I wanted to look more feminine-looking and prettier.
So, I decided to get a surgery.


2 WEEKS AFTER THE SURGERY


iWELL Plastic Surgery


I have still the bruises on my face,
but I don't have to worry.
Because I can cover that through the makeup.
So I don't have any incommodity when I go out.
I'm just amazed by the changing face^^



1 MONTH AFTER THE SURGERY



iWELL Plastic Surgery


Swelling has gone within a month.
I was surprised to see my most complex problem-that is a protruded cheek-finally gone.
I have a smooth face line after all.
I am very happy to hear that I became very naturally younger-looking.



2 MONTHS AFTER THE SURGERY



 iWELL Plastic Surgery


I don't feel awkward now that I've got a place to settle down.
Now I can feel definitely got younger face than before. even my impression.
Moreover, I think my skin also become much better than before.
I feel good~!


3 MONTHS AFTER THE SURGERY



iWELL Plastic Surgery




The first few weeks after the surgery was hard, but now I feel like getting a reward!

I feel satisfied when I look in the mirror.
I was afraid that people might look down if I had a plastic surgery but on the contrary,
people say that I overcome my complex and become more confident!









------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



If you want to get more information and consultation click here↓↓
Email: iwellps@naver.com
Tel: (+82) 2-542-2017

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글