[Short Diary]The nose job as recommended by an acquaintance.

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 2월 22, 2018

[Short Diary]
The nose job as recommended by an acquaintance.

Sugical Information

- Rhioplasty (used nasal septum & silicon)


Korea Plastic Surgery Review
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)

Korea Plastic Surgery Review
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)


In my case, I didn't think it would get the surgery at the first time but my friend who did the surgery persuaded me to do the nose job, so suddenly it happened KKK
Before the surgery, I had the fatty and flat nose.
but I had not had any dissatisfaction with living my life until before the surgery.
However, suddenly, when I looked at the slender nose of my friend, I was suddenly interested.
But I didn't want to be too much slender and high nose,
I wanted natural nose.
so I requested the doctor making the natural nose.
Now it has been 4 months! 
I don't know whether I have still a little swelling or not. but I am really satisfied with my nose!
That's why I wanted to post my review~!!
Moreover these days, I recommend that my friends who want to go to the nose surgery go to this hospital^^
Keep it up iWELL♥



_____________________________________________________________________________________________

<If you want to get more information

& consultation click here↓↓>


Email: iwellps@naver.com

FaceBook: https://goo.gl/QHtd6M

Instagram: https://goo.gl/KmNHri

Website: https://goo.gl/9yhLc5


  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글