[Short Diary] Can't get any better than this.

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 2월 13, 2018

[Short Diary]
Can't get any better than this.

"iWELL's Natural double eyelid surgery"


Surgical Information


-Natural Adhesion Method Double Eyelid Surgery

-Medial Canthoplasty


Double Eyelid Surgery in Korea
After the surgery
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)

Double Eyelid Surgery in Korea
After the surgery
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)



Before I had a double eyelid surgery, I checked out the hospital with a natural eye shaped surgery, so I started to find the hospital.
and then I found the iWELL Plastic surgery where is known for Natural Adhesion Method Double Eyelid surgery.
I did Natural Adhesion Method Double Eyelid Surgery and medial canthoplasty.
They treated me gently when they consulted or when they performed surgery.
The results of the most important surgery are also very satisfying.
The removal of the stitches did not hurt me so carefully, and it didn't hurt me to talk to me all the time.
After the surgery, they explained the details of my postoperative care.
and I came back to my home!!
When I saw the swelling coming out every day, it seemed to me that the operation was really successful.
I am really satisfied now!

_________________________________________________________________________________________


<If you want to get more information

& consultation click here↓↓>





_Email: iwellps@naver.com
_Instagram: https://goo.gl/KmNHri




   

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글