[Real Review] Correct the bulbous nose

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 2월 08, 2018

[Real Review] 

Correct the bulbous nose 

Surgical Information.

- Bulbous Nose Correction (used ear cartilage)
- Alar Reduction


Correct the bulbous nose 
before the surgery

bulbous nose correction
(Picture Source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)






Correct the bulbous nose 
2 weeks after the surgery

Bulbous nose correction
(Picture Source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)

It's already been 2 weeks since I operated. It's  not been an adaptive, uncomfortable, restless night until a week after the surgery.

But after removing the splint and stitches, I could see that it was going subsided swollen and was gradually settling down! And the pumpkin juice that the hospital gave me is really good. 
I ate that and slept, it was very effective for the swelling.
I can't wait to get out of my swelling !!!



Correct the bulbous nose 
1 month after the surgery

Bulbous nose correction
(Picture Source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)


4 weeks have already been operated. It is amazing 4 weeks already. The swelling was subsided almost now and nothing is uncomfortable !! 
I was careful until two weeks for sleep because I couldn't sleep sideways, but it's so uncomfortable that I can sleep sideways, but it's okay!
and they told me do not to eat spicy food, but I am eating too much ...KKK 
But I can't quit eating spicy food!!

I am really satisfied with seeing the nose that is settled down on my face,




Correct the bulbous nose 
2 months after the surgery

Bulbous nose correction
(Picture Source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)

It has been 2 months already. They say they have become pretty because they have settled down.
But I don't think it has enough yet ...! that's why it's called Plastic poisoning KKK

I used ear cartilage to operate on my nose. 
Maybe so, but my ears are still hurting a little.
But I feel good because I feel like I'm still pretty !!



Correct the bulbous nose 
3 months after the surgery

Bulbous nose correction
(Picture Source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)

It's been 3 months already. I'm so satisfied I've become more shaped and natural.
My nose was so stressed out, and now that I've got one of these solved, I want to do another.
Now I want to get fat grafting surgery and lip corner surgery!!
Anyway, I glad to get this pretty nose!!
Thank you iWELL!♡

______________________________________________


<If you want to get more information 

& consultation click here↓↓>


_Email: iwellps@naver.com

_FaceBook: https://goo.gl/QHtd6M

_Instagram: https://goo.gl/KmNHri

_Website: https://goo.gl/9yhLc5



  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글