[Short Diary] The review of a good shape and texture breast surgery.

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 2μ›” 21, 2018

[Short Diary]
The review of a good shape and texture breast surgery.

Surgical Information


- Microtexture Mammoplasty (Breast Surgery)



Breast surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)

Breast surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)


 It is really really good!!
I don't have to say anything!
These days the breast surgery is getting popular.
so I don't feel shy about it.
and even people think as well.
I'm so happy to live in an age like this.
when I wear an underwear or training clothes like tight clothes,
it was awesome!!
I think I gonna crash on my body hehehehe

The texture is so natural even it doesn't feel that I had surgery.
I am so satisfied^&^

Before the surgery, I was very worried about the surgery if it would be ruin because I think the breasts are most important to women's body.
but I don't have to worry KKK

Thanks to a doctor who has performed the successful completion of my surgery, I have been living a happy life lately.

This summer I gonna go to a vacation spot!
I am really looking forward to wearing a bikini in there.
I gonna take a lot of the pictures with my bikini
Thank you so much making pretty my breast!


__________________________________________________________________________________________



<If you want to get more information

& consultation click here↓↓>



Email: iwellps@naver.com

FaceBook: https://goo.gl/QHtd6M

Instagram: https://goo.gl/KmNHri

Website: https://goo.gl/9yhLc5





  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 λŒ“κΈ€