[Short Diary] The 3 combo of facial contouring surgery in Korea.

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 2월 22, 2018

[Short Diary]
The 3 combo of facial contouring surgery in Korea.


Surgical Information


- Long Curved Square Jaw Reduction
-3D Cheekbone Reduction
-Genioplasty



The review of plastic surgery in Korea
before the surgery
(picture source: iWELL plastic surgery )

The review of plastic surgery in Korea
after the surgery
(picture source: iWELL plastic surgery )


I am such pleasure for writing the review after the endured recovery period.
It seems like I've lived through the expectations of my face for the recovery period.
It was so hard to spend time 3 days after surgery.
after that days, the swelling was gone faster.
The First Shot is before the surgery.
the second one is 11 days after the surgery.
Although I live in a hospital that takes 4 hours by bus. I wanted to get the surgery where is the proper hospital. so I did it at Apgujeong iWELL Plastic Surgery.
I think my choices are really good.
I'm living in contentment these days.
When my friends look my nose, they want to get surgery again at here.
These days, many people do lots of surgeries so they became the really unnatural face.
But in iWELL, it was different.
They make the natural face as if not.
I have still a little bit swelling. so I look forward to the day when the swelling is exhausted.
It was the first hospital where the entire procedure had been trusted.

Thank you for your guy's kindness.


_______________________________________________________________________________________________

<If you want to get more information

& consultation click here↓↓>


Email: iwellps@naver.com

FaceBook: https://goo.gl/QHtd6M

Instagram: https://goo.gl/KmNHri

Website: https://goo.gl/9yhLc5


  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 개의 댓글

  1. Hello blogger, this is really a nice blog in which you discussed about cosmetic surgery. Thanks for posting this please going on posting such informational articles.

    Best Plastic Surgeon in London

    답글삭제