[Real Review] Around rotation cut the jaw bone + Cheekbone Reduction Surgery in Korea

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 2월 12, 2018

[Real Review]

Around rotation cut the jaw bone + Cheekbone Reduction Surgery in Korea



Surgical Information


-Extra Reduction Long Curved Square Jaw Reduction

-3D Cheekbone Reduction Surgery



Around rotation cut the jaw bone + Cheekbone Reduction Surgery in Korea

Before the surgery

Facial Contouring Surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)




Around rotation cut the jaw bone + Cheekbone Reduction Surgery in Korea

2 weeks after the surgery

(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)





"Even though the big swelling is gone, my cheeks are still full.
I have no problem opening my mouth, but it's still hard to move.
I can eat everything well except the hard and tough ones.
I think the recovery is moving fast and I expect the perfect apperance of the swelling gone away."



Around rotation cut the jaw bone + Cheekbone Reduction Surgery in Korea

1 month the surgery

Facial Contouring Surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)





"Now I can eat meat well and open my mouth much.
Before the surgery, I've always avoided wearing the cap?hat?? anyway! I don't like wear those.
even I couldn't even imagine tying my hair.
But now, even if I tie up my hair, wear the cap, it is really good on me!!
These days the swelling has gone away a lot, so people around me don't know that I had surgery and they think I lost weight.
But I feel good about subsiding more the swelling because I still have them.
"



Around rotation cut the jaw bone + Cheekbone Reduction Surgery in Korea

2 months the surgery

Facial Contouring Surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)



"I didn't have any big swelling, but I still had small swelling left, so when my friends saw me for a long time, they thought I'd lost weight without ever having had an operation.
When I told them that I had an operation, they asked where I had the surgery, they wanted me to teach which hospital KKK
They kept saying " pretty " while we were meeting.

I have no problem opening my mouth. I can also eat hamburgers very well"


Around rotation cut the jaw bone + Cheekbone Reduction Surgery in Korea the surgery

3 months after the surgery

Facial Contouring Surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)




"After the operation, my impression has really changed.
The first time I was seen, people said I looked really gentle.
It looked really strong when you tied my hair before the surgery, but now I am looked really feminine.
Afterwards, I tell acquaintances that I had an operation, and they ask me to recommend a hospital.
Actually, I came to this hospital on a friend's recommendation, and I would really recommend it to others.

Thank you for giving me the new life."




_______________________________________________________________________________________________


<If you want to get more information

 & consultation click here↓↓>



_Email: iwellps@naver.com

_FaceBook: https://goo.gl/QHtd6M

_Instagram: https://goo.gl/KmNHri

_Website: https://goo.gl/9yhLc5




   

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글