[Short Diary] The review of Quick Cheekbone Reduction Surgery

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 1월 14, 2018

[Short Diary]
The review of Quick Cheekbone Reduction Surgery 


Surgical Information

- Quick zygoma(Cheekbone) Reduction 




cheekbone Reduction Surgery in Korea
before the surgery
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)



cheekbone Reduction Surgery in Korea
before the surgery
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)


I've subsided the swelling and bruise so much.
If you don't open my mouth wide, there is nothing to worry about.
When I eat the meat, It's okay if you cut the meat into small pieces.
But it is a little bit awkward to make the smile face.
however, It doesn't look in the photo.
after the surgery, I heard to people around me that my impression is becoming so much smoother than before.
Thank you so much!
Really iWELL is best for me!!






<If you want to get more information 

& consultation click here↓↓>



Email: iwellps@naver.com
Tel: (+82) 2-542-2017


 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글