[Real Review] WaterDrop shaped Breast Surgery

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 1월 23, 2018

[Real Review] 

WaterDrop shaped Breast Surgery


Her real true story that has transformed a girl 

with a flat chest to more voluminous breasts.


Surgical Information
-Anatomic Mammoplasty



Breast surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)



WaterDrop shaped Breast Surgery

before the surgery

Breast surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)

Mammoplasty that any girl has dreamed about once in a lifetime!
I was frustrated that any clothes I wore didn't look stylish!
I look good from the back because I am tall and have a slim body line.
But, from the front view...
I decided to get a water-drop shaped mammoplasty so that I could be beautiful as a woman.



WaterDrop shaped Breast Surgery

2 weeks after the surgery

Breast surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)

I felt stuffy when I was wearing a bandage at first! but, as I took off the bandage, I stared at my breast for a while to be sure if it's my breast!!!
As three weeks passed by, my arm movement becomes much easier.
I am taking a walk hoping the swelling goes away more quickly.
When I touch my breast, it still feels little swollen up. I hope the felling becomes more natural soon.


WaterDrop shaped Breast Surgery

2 months after the surgery

Breast surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)


As a month goes by, the feeling of the breast becomes softer!
I can't believe how soft it became! Even though it is my breast, I am still surprised!
I now have a new habit of shopping new pretty underwears.
One sure thing I learned after the surgery is that breast is really important for the woman! 



WaterDrop shaped Breast Surgery

3 months after the surgery

Breast surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)

"They say that a woman's change is innocent"
That's what I'm saying!

I LOVE MY BODY CURVE!!!



Breast surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<If you want to get more information 

& consultation click here↓↓>

Email: iwellps@naver.com
FaceBook: https://goo.gl/QHtd6M
Instagram: https://goo.gl/KmNHri
blog: https://goo.gl/jxhCeb
Website: https://goo.gl/9yhLc5



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글