[Short Diary] The review of 10 months after the breast surgery.

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 1월 18, 2018

[Short Diary]
The review of 10 months after the breast surgery.

Surgical Information
- Augmentation Mammoplasty - Round implant.


breast surgery in Korea
(Picture Source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)
The review of 10 months after the breast surgery.

When I decided to get breast surgery, people around me strongly opposed it.
But my aunt persuaded them because my aunt knew that my will was stronger than the contrary.
So I underwent the surgery under their consent.
I don't understand, I am an adult.
why I have to need for the families to agree. 
Well, maybe I am their only daughter. so they always protect too much.
Anyway, after the surgery, my mom took 
care of me very well, so I didn't have any uncomfortable during the recovery time.
I was just embarrassed because there are an existing after a nothing.
It's been 10 months since I took the rest of my vacation.
But I can't touch my breast well.
there is no incommodity. 
like there is no scar on the incision area and 
The movement is also free.However, I can't touch recklessly.
In case of a bad case, I always carefully handle it.
This behavior has become a habit.
I like the feel of the breast.
What I like best is when I went to Spa, I feel confident.
I am so tickled silly now~!!
I've just got the volume on my chest, my outfit line is definitely changed as well my bra cup size.
I liked the underwear from the beginning.
So even I've worked the underwear shop!!
I am so happy to wear the pretty bra.
now it has been almost 10 years.
I am so satisfied from beginning to the end.
I'm so thank you to the doctor!!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


<If you want to get more information 

& consultation click here↓↓>

Email: iwellps@naver.com
FaceBook: https://goo.gl/QHtd6M
Instagram: https://goo.gl/KmNHri
blog: https://goo.gl/jxhCeb
Website: https://goo.gl/9yhLc5
Tel: (+82) 2-542-2017





     

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글