[Real Review] Make-over with 180-degree turn through facial contouring surgery in Korea.

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 1월 17, 2018

[Real Review]
Make-over with 180-degree turn through facial contouring surgery in Korea.


Her real story that reveals her hidden feminine beauty!


Surgical information

-Quick Cheek Bone Reduction
-Fat Grafting
-3D sculpting Rhinoplasty(aquiline nose surgery)
-Blue rose lifting




facial contouring surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)


Make-over with 180-degree turn through facial contouring surgery in Korea.

before the surgery

facial contouring surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)

I want to be an entertainer someday.However, because of the masculine image of my face in general, I was very worried.I needed the more feminine-looking image but I often heard I look masculine-like even more with my short hair.Thus, I decided to get both cheekbone reduction and aquiline nose surgery to overcome my complexes!

Make-over with 180-degree turn through facial contouring surgery in Korea.

2 weeks after the surgery

facial contouring surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)

I tried to walk a lot in an effort to make the swelling go away faster!
As the day goes by, I can feel swelling subside.
I want to grow hair as my face becomes more feminine-looking.
I still have a little bit of masculine-image due to my short hair.

Make-over with 180-degree turn through facial contouring surgery in Korea.

1 month after the surgery

facial contouring surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)


I used to have no make-up. But in these days, I enjoy doing a make-up.
Before the surgery, I used to act like a boy.
But now, ever since the surgery. the surgery changes not only my look but also my behavior more feminine-like.
My friends teased me for this though!
I am happy as I feel I am getting close to my dream!

Make-over with 180-degree turn through facial contouring surgery in Korea.

2 months after the surgery

facial contouring surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)

I often do expression-tests in front of a camera since my dream is to be an entertainer.
Everybody is shocked because I look so different after the surgery.
I used to have a strong masculine image before the surgery.
but now I look so feminine-like! They compliment me a lot on my new looks.

Make-over with 180-degree turn through facial contouring surgery in Korea.

3 months after the surger

facial contouring surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)

It's now three months past the surgery.
I had many worries before the surgery, but now I feel very happy!!
I used to be busy doing a photoshop once I took a photo myself.
Now, I don't need to do a photoshop anymore.
My friends do not like to take a picture with me since they don't want to be compared to me in the pictures.
I feel very confident when I go for an audition as I overcome my inferiority complex.
I am enjoying every day now!
All thanks to iWELL Plastic Surgery


facial contouring surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<If you want to get more information 

& consultation click here↓↓>


Email: iwellps@naver.com
FaceBook: https://goo.gl/QHtd6M
Instagram: https://goo.gl/KmNHri
blog: https://goo.gl/jxhCeb
Website: https://goo.gl/9yhLc5
Tel: (+82) 2-542-2017




   


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글