[Short Diary] Good Soft Texture Breast Surgery.

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 1월 25, 2018

[Short Diary]
Good Soft Texture Breast Surgery.


Surgical Information

- WaterDrop Shaped (Anatomic type)




the texture is so amazing!!!
When I told the friends that I want to get breast surgery, they tried to stop that.

but I keep insisting on that!!!
However, the day of the operation, I was just a little bit regretting KKK
because it was so much hurt, I wanted to cry, but when I cry, I get swollen a lot. So I couldn't cry.
even I got the painless injection, but it had still something uncomfortable.


However, I spent a week after the surgery, there is a little bruise and subside the swelling.
but I thought if I got a surgery, I would lose the weight. but I've gained the weight.
so I have to go on a diet !!

and now people who tried to stop the surgery were surprised. and they didn't say any more about my surgery.
because they know that I changed so much.

Now I don't have any problem with my daily life.

the size is up!! soft texture!!
it feels like a ballon what is the balloon of good quality.

during 1 months after the surgery,  I've worried about capsular contracture so I didn't sleep well
but now it doesn't matter.!!
It's just fantastic!!!
this summer, I try to wear the bikini!!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<If you want to get more information 

& consultation click here↓↓>

Email: iwellps@naver.com

FaceBook: https://goo.gl/QHtd6M

Instagram: https://goo.gl/KmNHri

Website: https://goo.gl/9yhLc5




  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글