[Short Diary] iWELL Plastic Surgery Review _ I love it so much! ( the review of facial contouring surgery)

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 5월 29, 2018

[Short Diary] 
iWELL Plastic Surgery Review
I love it so much! ( the review of facial contouring surgery)


SURGICAL INFORMATION

- 3D Cheekbone Reduction Surgery
- Long Curved Square Jaw Reduction Surgery
- Advancement Genioplasty



Facial Contouring Surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)


I was recommended by my friend to get surgery in iWELL.
If I hadn't done it, you would have regretted it.

Although my body was swollen easily and recovering slowly after surgery, as time goes by I feel better and now I am so satisfied with the effective result.

Moreover, many people around me said that I The atmosphere has changed as feminine!
and told me I was so pretty.

I'm completely satisfied.

I think I will do the facial contouring surgery in iWELL even if I go back,





_____________________________________________________________________________________________



**Check iWELL Plastic Surgery Review more!



**Contact iWELL

LINE : iwellps.thai
KAKAOTALK: iwell
EMAIL : iwellps@naver.com




   

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글