[Short Diary] iWELL Plastic Surgery Review _ escape from the bulbous nose!

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 5월 30, 2018

 [Short Diary] 
iWELL Plastic Surgery Review
Escape from the bulbous nose!

SURGERY INFORMATION.

- Bulbous nose nasal tip correction surgery










As you can see, I had a bad bulbous nose before the surgery...
I tried to cover it up with makeup, but It couldn't...
Those who have a bulbous nose will all agree.

But I live far away from iWELL, so I had to make a decision to chose the hospital quickly. because I can't stay a long time.
so I got the consultation at few hospitals

So I quickly got some counseling at several hospitals.
I chose iWELL among them.

I liked the there price and kind doctor and medical staff.

There was a little waiting time, but it is fine to wait because it is not a quite long time.

And now I don't have a bulbous nose anymore.

After the surgery, many people said to me I got a different impression
when I hear that I am so proud.
I am so happy after escape from the bulbous nose!




__________________________________________________________________________________________


**Check iWELL Plastic Surgery Review more!


**Contact iWELL
LINE : iwellps.thai
KAKAOTALK: iwell
EMAIL : iwellps@naver.com





    

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글