[Short Diary] iWELL Plastic Surgery Review _ No shame even if my friend takes a picture of me.

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 5월 11, 2018

[Short Diary] 
iWELL Plastic Surgery Review
"No shame even if my friend takes a picture of me."

SURGICAL INFORMATION 

- 3D Cheekbone Reduction Surgery
- Long Curved Square Jaw Reduction Surgery
- Advancement Genioplasty 



Facial Contouring Surgery in Korea
(picture source: iWELL plastic Surgery)





I think The surgery is gone very well!!
I'm shy to say that I  became so pretty after the facial contouring surgery.

It makes the others part pretty!
like the nose is looked higher, and the eyes are looked bigger!
I feel good and happy because I've been hearing I am pretty!



______________________________________________________________________________________

**Check iWELL Plastic Surgery Review more!



**Contact iWELL

LINE : iwellps.thai
KAKAOTALK: iwell
EMAIL : iwellps@naver.com



    

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글