[Short Diary] iWELL Plastic Surgery Review_ It has been a year since I had the breast surgery.

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 5월 25, 2018

[Short Diary] 
iWELL Plastic Surgery Review
"It has been a year since I had the breast surgery."


SURGICAL INFORMATION

- Anatomic type (Waterdrop)
Augmentation breast surgery
each 300cc


Breast Surgery in Korea
(Picture Source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)

Breast Surgery in Korea
(Picture Source: iWELL Plastic Surgery)




I've not had small breast, but I want to get bigger breast for the good looking so I decided to get the surgery.

I took a time quite long time because my husband and parents are against it.

Fortunately, my son was an elementary school student, so I didn't have problems with the recovery.

After the surgery, My husband likes it better than I do.
At first, my husband disagreed about that but now he said it seems to come back to before I gave a baby.

Even he wants to have a second child.

I am most satisfied, but I think I did really well because of the reaction of surrounding

If the weather gets hotter soon, I will go to the swimming pool and wear a
pretty swimsuit.



________________________________________________________________________________________

**Check iWELL Plastic Surgery Review more!



**Contact iWELL
LINE : iwellps.thai
KAKAOTALK: iwell
EMAIL : iwellps@naver.com




  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글