[Short Diary] iWELL Plastic Surgery Review _Natural Adhesion Method Double Eyelid Surgery.

By iWELL Plastic Surgery - 4월 22, 2018

[Short Diary] 

iWELL Plastic Surgery Review
"I did Natural Adhesion Method Double Eyelid Surgery."



SURGICAL INFORMATION


- Natural Adhesion Method Double Eyelid Surgery





I've never experienced kind of plastic before!
So when I got the surgery this time, I am so nervous and scary.
But the medical staffs were being kind to me.
and when I asked something they answered kindly!
Thus I can finish the surgery well.
the eyelid line is so natural and I love that!
I am so satisfied with the results that I also recommend them to my acquaintances.


______________________________________________________________________________________________

**Check iWELL Plastic Surgery Review more!






**Contact iWELL


_LINE : iwellps,thai
_KAKAOTALK: iwell
_EMAIL : iwellps@naver.com





   

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글